Moonlight Canoe Tours
at Moody Street in Waltham
Dusk is a magical time to be on the water, so what could be more blissful than paddling a canoe by moonlight? We push off as the sun sets for an evening of relaxation, good food, and conversation.
Our Moody Street operation, located on the flatwater Lakes District of the Charles, is the perfect location for this opportunity to unwind. As the moon rises to light our way, we'll watch herons browsing along the banks, river otters fishing for their last meal of the day, and other wildlife settling in for the night.
Before and during your time on the water, your guide will share the rich history of the area, including the Canoe Clubs, Norumbega Park and the Totem Pole Ballroom.
Create your own private tour for an unforgettable group or corporate outing!
After cheese and crackers, light snacks, non-alcoholic beverages, and dessert, we will return to the boathouse. Bring warm clothing, as it can get chilly after the sun sets.
Our Moonlight Tours are designed as a slow, relaxing group paddle suitable for folks of all paddling abilities. Be prepared to paddle a canoe 2–3 miles over the duration of the tour.
$39 includes guiding, canoe rental, food, and beverages.
Registration & Cancellation Policies for Paddling Tours
- Full payment is due upon registration for a tour.
- For cancellations received 7 days or more before your scheduled activity, we will issue a refund less a 10% registration fee.
- For cancellations received fewer than 7 days before your scheduled activity, we are unable to offer any refunds.
- Tours may be cancelled due to inclement weather at our option, with a full refund given. No refunds will be offered if we decide to hold the tour.
- A minimum number of registrants is required for any event to run. If we cancel a tour due to low enrollment, we will provide a full refund.
- Each participant will be required to sign a waiver of liability. To save time, you can download this waiver and bring it with you.
Upcoming Scheduled Dates:
Fri, Jun. 17, 7:00 PMSat, Jun. 18, 7:00 PMFri, Jul. 15, 7:00 PM