Registration & Cancellation Policies for Paddling Classes and Trips
- Full payment is due upon registration for a class, clinic, or trip.
- For cancellations received 7 days or more before your scheduled activity, we will issue a refund less a 10% registration fee.
- For cancellations received fewer than 7 days before your scheduled activity, we are unable to offer any refunds.
- Classes, clinics, and trips always run unless the weather is extreme.
- A minimum number of registrants is required for any event to run. If we cancel an event due to low enrollment, we will provide a full refund.
- Each participant will be required to sign a waiver of liability. To save time, you can download this waiver and bring it with you.
Release and Waiver of Liability -- Complete Before Arrival
Please read the release over carefully and give us a call or e-mail if you have any questions.
Directions and Check-In
Your class will meet at the newton Historic Boathouse at 2401 Comm. Ave. in Newton, MA. Please follow this link for a map and directions
Plan to arrive 15 minutes before your class is scheduled to begin.
Cell Phones and Smoking
Charles River Canoe & Kayak operates all of our events in a smoke-free environment. We also ask that all of our participants refrain from cell phone use during their event. Your cooperation is appreciated and will contribute to the comfort of all our guests.