Credit Card Number as Deposit
- You are responsible for the full replacement cost of all equipment rented from Weston Ski Track and agree to pay for damages and replacement for this equipment other than reasonable wear and tear.
- Your credit card number will be held as a deposit in case of loss or damage to the equipment.
When can I pick up my equipment?
- Equipment may be picked up on weekdays only beginning Monday, December 7, 2015. Weekend pickup is not allowed unless specifically stated on the ski report; we will post this notification on Friday for the following weekend.
What should I know once I get my Season Rental Equipment?
- You are responsible for the care and maintenance of all rental equipment.
- Weston Ski Track is not responsible for lost or stolen rental equipment.
When do I need to return my equipment?
- Equipment must be returned in good condition and clean, with no kick wax or klister, to Weston Ski Track by February 24, 2016. No returns on weekends.
- Late return fee after 6pm February 24 is $18/day. Your credit card will be charged the retail cost of equipment that is not returned by March 11, 2016.
Can I leave my rental equipment at Weston Ski Track?
- YES! You can store it in the lockers at Weston Ski Track, pending availability. You can choose to leave it in your own locker or a locker you share with other teammates. Just remember to bring your own lock, as Weston Ski Track does not provide them.
- Weston Ski Track is not responsible for equipment left in or out of lockers. If you choose to share a locker, make sure you trust everyone else who shares that locker.
What if I forget to bring my rental equipment when I come to Weston Ski Track?
- You can purchase a Daily Skate-Ski Rental for $